At Triple B Crane Ltd. we believe that all occupational injury, illness and property damage is preventable and through proactive management of risk and at-risk behavior, injury and loss can be eliminated from our organization.
- We are committed to providing our employees, our customers and the community we work in with a healthy and safe work environment in accordance with industry standards, legislative requirements and strive to eliminate any foreseeable health and or safety hazards which may result in property damage, incidents or personal injury/illness and protecting the psychological and social well-being of employees.
- Safety is a responsibility shared between owners, management, employees, subcontractors, suppliers, clients, and various regulatory agencies. All employees of Triple B Crane will be held responsible and accountable for safety with the expectation of participation in this safety management system, following the safe work practices and procedures as laid out, complying with all applicable legislation to the jurisdiction of work including the operation of motor vehicles whether using company supplied or personal vehicles.
- We recognizes the three basic rights of workers to work in a safe and healthy work environment. All workers have The Right to Know of the foreseeable hazards in the workplace; The Right to Participate in health and safety committees and in identifying and correcting health and safety concerns; and The Right to Refuse dangerous work.
- We will ensure that all employees have the necessary support, training, equipment technology and procedures that will enable them to proactively manage the hazards they face in the workplace and are knowledgeable regarding the relevant content of this Safety Management System. All workers are responsible for obeying all safety rules, following safe work practices, safe job procedures, participating in worksite inspections and wearing all required personal protective equipment to the hazardous conditions present.
- All workers are responsible for the safety of others and to work safely, informing supervisors of any unsafe work conditions and reporting all incidents and near misses, no matter how minor, as soon as practicable.
- We will ensure that people are the highest priority on all work sites. production, schedule and cost will never be placed before worker safety.
- We pledges our commitment to act in an environmentally responsible manner. We are committed to protecting the environment through compliance with applicable Federal, Provincial and Local environmental laws and regulations, and will continually strive to reduce environmental impact associated with the operation of our business.